قسم الترجمة والتعريب كلية اللغات
أ. نعيمه الصويعي علي عاي
نعيمة الصويعي علي هي احد اعضاء هيئة التدريس بقسم الترجمة والتعريب بكلية اللغات. تعمل السيدة نعيمة الصويعي علي بجامعة طرابلس كـمحاضر منذ 2015-05-17 ولها العديد من المنشورات العلمية في مجال تخصصها
Ministry of Education , State of Libya
Teacher , Teacher Trainer and Lecturer
I have worked for the ministry of Education and was assigned for a lot of missions in which I
prove my capability and reliability to drive the issues to reach the targets and the satisfaction
of my direct supervisors which promoted me in higher positions.
· Al Isteglal High school, teacher from 1999-2008.
· Brother's language Center, Tutor, teaching Linguistics and Grammar from 2000-2001.
· Al -Ahaed al Jaded High school, teacher from 2008-2014.
· Cambridge Collage , English Teacher from 2012-2013.
· British Council , National Teaching Training Center, Tajoras Center and Tripoli University
2012-2018 Delivered 8 workshops '' English for Teaching, teaching language and
methodology 6 modules, for high school teachers, two weeks, at the British council and
different vans around Tripoli.
· Collage of Applied Administrative and Financial sciences, Tripoli- Libya al Seaheya,
Tutor, teaching different subjects Such as Grammar, Writing reports and
English for specific purpose, 2013-2015.
· Tripoli University, Faculty of Languages, lecturer assistance, teaching Grammar, cultural studies,
Research method for translation, linguistics ,Geography of Libya ,Machin translation…etc
Comprehension, Phonetics1-2-3-4 , Translating diplomatic and Political , Medical ,
Administrative and economic texts workshop , Methodology , Linguistics , Use of
electronic sources, Interpreting practice theory , Varieties of English, Culture studies and
Translating Administrative and economic texts workshops , 17/5/2015/ 2018.
· Participated in ' Translation Week' workshop , delivering workshop on' How to write a Graduation projects,
particularly how to write research proposal. Translation Department, faculty of languages2015.
· Tripoli University, Faculty of engineering, Lecturer assistance teaching English for
· specialist general course -2015/2016.
· Al Refaq University, Department of English Languages , lecturer teaching
Phonetics and Reading comprehension 2017-2018.
· Delivered 3 workshops: under the supervision of Ministry of Education and General Training Teaching Center to train teachers, two weeks , train the teachers of primary stage on new teaching methodology ; using 21st Century skills , two weeks for each, during 2018.
· Delivered 2 workshops : under the supervision of Ministry of education and General Training Teaching Center to train teacher on how to teach using 21st Century skills , train the teachers of secondary stage on how to teach using new methodology. Two weeks for each, during
· Participated with the committee of an on-line distance learning program under the resolution (119) /2020
· to record Lessons for Grade 3 and Grade 4 using different types of programs and TV. Record. Recorded 56
· lessons for each. from 6/5/2020 to 1/9/ 2020. Ministry of Education and General Center for training and
· Education Development and UNISEF.
· Published a research paper : What teacher Trainers do and do not KNOW: the relation between success of
· TPD program for a language teachers and their language competence. a case study Libyan teachers on public
· schools who attend the 21st workshops, Faculty of languages
· Journal . the issue 21/ March 2020 .
Worked with the committee of an on-line distance learning program under the
resolution 119/2020 to complete the second phase, starting from January 2021 to record
Lesson and deliver online classes for grade 6: simultaneously with schedule of the
Ministry of Education. Using flipped classroom and Zoom application.
· Working with the Preparation and origination Committee in Libyan international conference in Translation studies, on the first of Oct/2022.
1994 – 1998
University: Tripoli University , Faculty of Languages
Degree : Bachelor of Arts in English language
Language Center : Al bayan al wadeh , general English courses
General Teaching Training Center and Garnet Education company : Ministry of Education
; A six month intensive course training in '' English Language Teaching''
University: The Libyan Academy , School of languages
- Degree: Master of Arts in Translation and Interpreting
- GPA: 3.333 Out of 4.0
- Study Track Option: Course work and Research
- Dissertation Title: Note-Taking Technique in Consecutive Interpreting: Its Significance
And Effect upon the performance of the Interpreters in Tripoli-Libya
Language Center: British Council and National Teaching Training Center
Training on Teaching methods two months
High institution: The World Learning Organization, American Embassy Fulbright,
Degree: Obtained The World Learning SIT Best Practices in TESOL Certificate'' three phases''
Institution: British Council and National Teaching Training Center
- Degree: General Teacher Trainer
- Study: Trained on teaching methodology; attended 4 intensive courses BC
- Activities: Participated in '' Professional Development: Reward and Challenges'' CPD
Conference Hammamat British Council, Tunisia. as Libyan Delegate; held in 14-16
- Participated in the British Council Seminar CPD " Continuous Professional
Development'' in Maghreb, held in Marrackesh, Morocco, 4-6 Feb/2014.
- A member of Libyan CPD Teacher Trainer and CPD Maghreb, 2013.
- Attended Language Conference at Tripoli and AL zawya universities in 2013 as a part of the
Of the training programme.
National Teaching Training Center: Education development in Libya and Garnet Education
- Obtained TOEIC and TOFEL exam
- Attended 21st century English for Libya March 25TH- April 13th 2018: for Libyan master train the trainer scheme.
National Teaching Training Center : American embassy
-Attended two week intensive teacher training program : TRAIN THE TRAINERS: Teaching English to
Young Learners. 29- Oct /2019.
National Teaching Training Center: AL ALSUON AL LOGAWYA
- Attended 6 days workshop :TEACHING METHODOLOGY – 2 /Augest/2020.
National Teaching Training Center: Garnet Education
- Attended 2 days workshop: Using technology in Online teaching: employing ZOOM on teaching- Garnet Education- 22
- 24 /4/2020.
University of Tripoli Research, Consulting and Training Center
- Attended a training course in Academic writing, for a total of (14) training hours from 16/8/2020 t0 8/9/2020.
National Teaching Training Center
- Attended a workshop on Assessment and evaluation: how to prepare questions for different types of exams. 22 July 2020.
- Attended workshop on Using Technology in teaching: Training on how to prepare on- line lessons using
Cometasia and zoom, Power point. And how to prepare TV. Record . 17 may 2020.
General Center for Training and Education Development and Engineering and
Information Technology Research Center
- Attended Open Educational Resources ( OER ) Workshop on 25/8/2020.
The Erasmus+ project WHEEL “Network for the Modernization of the Higher Education Sector
-In Libya” Hosted '' Staff training & teaching activities & methodologies '' WORKSHOPE
by University of Tripoli from 11:00 O’clock to 14:00 O’clock In the University of Tripoli on 11th Jan 2021.
National Teaching Training Center
- Attended a workshop on USING GOOGLE CLASSROOM IN TEACHING : how to prepare document using drive ,
preparing tasks and home work for students ,drawings, using jam board, preparing questions for different
types of exams. 22-28 / Feb /2021.
Attended TIEC School Leadership 12-2- 2021 with American Embassy.
Attended ACW WOMEN EMPOERMENT PROGRAM 2022 WITH GERMAN EMBASSY 2022 2-2.
Translation and interpreting
Teaching and Training
Teacher trainer : work with the ministry of education