Word Of the Head Interior Design Department
The establishment of the Interior Design Department will contribute to the preparation of the distinguished interior designer and architect to enable him to carry out his duties, to build and develop society, and to prepare qualified and specialized cadres and competencies capable of leading, developing and developing our country.
The excellence in technical education programs, scientific research and consulting, to provide community services in the fields of design and interior architecture, and to bring the department to a prestigious position among its peers of design faculties and interior design departments at the local and international levels during the next five years.
Promoting the level of taste, artistic creativity, and sophistication in the material form of the civilization of our society in order to reach a distinguished level appropriate to our beliefs, culture, and religion through distinguished educational and research programs in the fields of design and interior architecture. And focus on the harmonization between scientific research and teaching objectives.Promoting the level of taste, artistic creativity, and sophistication in the material form of the civilization of our society in order to reach a distinguished level appropriate to our beliefs, culture, and religion through distinguished educational and research programs in the fields of design and interior architecture. And focus on the harmonization between scientific research and teaching objectives.
- Qualifying students and raising their creative abilities in the fields of interior design.
- Encouraging and supporting students and professors to contribute to the artistic and creative movement and to participate in exhibitions and artistic events locally and internationally.
- Preparing, supervising and publishing outstanding works of art and scientific research in the fields of fine and applied arts.
- Providing community services and consultations in the fields of art and creative works.
- Continuous Learning: We are committed to supporting learning for knowledge within and outside the university community, promoting continuous intellectual growth, national culture, and commitment to ethical values and sustainable community well-being.
- Perfection, excellence, and quality: It means adherence to professional ethics, striving for excellence and continuous development by adhering to the highest intellectual standards in teaching and learning, through the application of quality standards.
- Leadership and Teamwork: The College is firmly committed to promoting individual and institutional leadership roles that advance social development, with its deep belief in professionalism, responsibility, creativity and teamwork to achieve missions and goals.
- Academic freedom: Disciplined and honest intellectual exploration is the essence of our academic traditions, which appears clearly in all aspects of the scientific and academic activities of the college, encouraging the practice of criticism and respect for the other opinion.
- Justice and Integrity: We are committed to the principles of social justice, equal learning opportunities, distinction and cultural diversity, and treating all faculty members according to one standard, without bias, discrimination or favouritism. All members of the College are committed to the highest levels of honesty, respect and professional ethics.
- Transparency, accountability and credibility: We are firmly committed to presenting its ideas to the community and experts to measure the amount of its contributions to knowledge.