Word Of Manager Research &Consultation Center
The rapid and successive developments that the world is witnessing today in all fields necessitate keeping pace with effective implementation steps at all levels. Therefore, it was imperative for the University of Tripoli to establish the Research, Consulting and Training Center (RCTC). The Center represents the university’s window that allows it to see the needs of the society and to meet requirements in sustainable development. It is the university’s large balance of distinguished practical competencies with wide theoretical and applied experience supported by various capabilities and equipment available at the university.
The Research, Consulting and Training Center is also a qualitative addition to the total facilities and services provided by the University of Tripoli. It contributes to the process of construction and development. The main task of the Center is to provide research, consultancy and training services that help in the development of society to keep pace with the requirements of the times. It faces the challenges by investing in the university's potentials and capabilities and diverse experiences. To put this into implementation, the Center works to achieve a number of goals and objectives, including:
· Building a database of information on all activities of the university's users, including laboratory equipment in the university to raise the efficiency and effectiveness of using the available resources.
· Encouraging the implementation of theoretical and applied research and studies related to different sectors, which contribute to addressing various community issues.
· Equipping a number of reference laboratories according to international specifications and standards.
· Supporting scientific research through various scientific seminars and conferences.
· Preparing and implementing advanced model training programs.
· Activating the implementation of studies and service consultations for both the public and private sectors.
· Encouraging and spreading the culture of excellence and leadership for all university workers.
· Promoting scientific and research cooperation with all local and international Centers.
· Working on enabling the university to achieve regional and international ranks in the field of scientific research and consulting.
That is why the administration of the Center is looking forward during the coming period to complete a set of plans and projects that support the Center to achieve its various goals. The Center invites all university users to contact the Center should they have proposals or ideas that can be used to reach the best quality of services.
VisionThe RCTC seeks excellence in research, consulting, training, and capacity building for the purpose of sustainable development.
MessageThe RCTC actively contributes to scientific development by settling scientific research and encouraging creativity and innovation in order to develop the several aspects of the Libyan society and raise the institutional efficiency.
The RCTC aims at:
· Providing an environment conducive to creativity, innovation and excellence in the field of research, studies, consultations and training for the various sectors of society and its institutions in order to serve the development plans and programs.
· Achieving international quality and accreditation standards in all areas.
· Strengthening bridges of communication with the various sectors of society and developing local, regional and international partnerships.
· Actively participating in the efforts exerted to locally and internationally protect and sustain the environment.
· Optimally investing available resources by focusing on and integrating efforts, capabilities in various fields.Developing and establishing research laboratories at the university.
The University of Tripoli has a wide base of experts, consultants and technicians in various fields of scientific knowledge that the Center can rely on in achieving tasks, which include the following:
· Studies and scientific researches.
· Technical consulting.
· Analysis and reference tests.Training and continuing education.