Department of Dramatic Arts faculty of Fine Arts
Mohamed M Z Eghmea
Doctor of Phiosophy
Mohamed is one of the faculty members at the Faculty of Arts and Media in the Department of Dramatic Arts. Mr. Mohamed Ikmea has worked at the University of Tripoli since 1/6/2000 until the present time.He currently holds the position of Head of the Department of Quality and Performance Evaluation in the College, and the Documentation and Information Unit, in addition to his work as a lecturer in the Department of Dramatic Arts.
- ِA teaching assistant at the College of Arts and Media, from 1/6/2000 to 2003
- Obtained a postgraduate diploma in 2003
- obtained a master's degree in theatrical criticism in 2007
- obtained a PhD in Criticism in 2017.
The interests of Dr. Muhammad researches drama and criticism, and published a number of research papers in his field of specialization.
Courses and workshops:
- Attend a training course for trainers
- Presenting a number of workshops in the field of developing the skills of faculty members
- English language and academic writing courses in the United States