Department of Mathematics Faculty of Science
Prof. Mohamed Faraj Hamoda Algaziri
Doctor of Phiosophy
Mr. Mohamed Faraj Hamouda Al-gaziri, Head of the Department of Mathematics / Faculty of Science / University of Tripoli.
After Mohammed Faraj Hamouda Al-gaziri obtained the first university degree (bachelor) 1974/1973 Tripoli and then the high degree (master) 1980 Wye wyoming of University, USA. He obtained the degree of minute (PhD) 1988 at the University of Warsaw, Poland and the current scientific degree (Professor Date of obtaining it 25/1/2001 Christian) and received several academic tasks, including in order:
1. Head of the Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Tripoli 1989/1990.
2 . Dean of the Faculty of Science, Nasser University, 1993/1991.
3. Head of the Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Tripoli, 1994, 1999.
4. Head of the Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Tripoli, 2004, 2014.
5. Dean of the Faculty of Five Sciences, Al-Marqab University, 2004,
In mathematical applications of partial differential equations.
Mr. Mohammed Al-gaziri received external academic tasks, including:
1. Dean of the Faculty of Science, University of Tripoli, 2006-2007.
2. Member of the Executive Committee of the Association of Faculties of Science 2006-2007.
3. Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Association of Faculties of Science in Universities, members of the Association of Arab Universities 2007-2008.
4. Vice President of Al-Marqab University 42008/12/2011.
5. Secretary of the National Committee of Universities 32010/4/2011.
6. President of Al-Marqab University 3/2011 present time in 2012.